Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Amber Kroening :: The Beauty of Nature

Hello!  Amber here, from Bella Rose Cards.  Today's card features stamps from two of this month's add-on sets; Clearly Autumn Pint Jar Contents, and Clearly Autumn Quart Jar Contents.  As you can see, these sets can be wonderful even without the jars!  I started by stamping the pine leaves on kraft cardstock, then I heat embossed them with green embossing powder.  I inked the edges and matted it on to a cream cardstock layer, and added a cream bow, then adhered it to an orange card base.  Next I stamped my sentiment in brown, then stamped a leaf with orange ink and colored it in with a yellow marker.  Again, I inked the edges, then matted in orange and adhered it to my card.  That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Amber!!! This is so gorgeous! Love it!

GiGi said...

Gorgeous card Amber! The pine branches are wonderful!

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job Amber!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

The pine looks wonderful as a background. I bet the green embossing looks so pretty in person with just a little shine to the pine. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

LOVE this pretty card Amber! xxx