Sunday, September 22, 2013

Janice Wilson :: Sweet Creations With Timeless Twine!

Our creating fun with Timeless Twine continues today with some sweet projects created by Janice Wilson!  To see the complete line of products from both Peachy Keen Stamps and Timeless Twine, please visit their websites following the links below.  




Hello everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying the variety of ways the designers have been using Peachy Keen Stamps and Timeless Twine.  I have a few cards to share with you today.
I used the jar stamp from PKSC-16 April 2013 and the Sweet stamp from PKSC-19 July 2013.  I used medium sized glue dots on white cardstock and started on the outer edge with the twine, winding inward till it ended in the center.  I snipped the twine and cut out the circle.  I made enough candies to fill the jar.  I braided some twine and used it to tie a bow around the jar.  The twine I used was Firecracker, Razzleberry Sorbet, and Strawberry Cupcake.


It's All About The Cookies

For this card I used PK-151 Gingerbread Bowl and Firecracker Twine.  I colored the image with copics, used a white gel pen for the faces and liquid pearls for the hair and the dots on the bowl.  I stamped the bowl twice, one to color and one to cut out the zig-zag.  I wrapped the zig-zag with twine and adhered it in place.  I made a pom pom and used it with some twine to add the tag sentiment.

Thank You!

I stamped the Thank you stamp, PK-160 Thank you-big, with turquoise pigment ink onto a white piece of cardstock measuring 4" by 5 1/4".  Then I placed 1/2" score tape around the sentiment to frame it.  I used a double strand of Firecracker twine, started on the outside edge and wrapped until the adhesive was covered.  The bow with the tiny Strawberry Cupcake pom pom covers my starting point.  The butterflies were punched from red cardstock and the card front was mounted to a red card base.

I think it is pretty obvious I like red, white, and blue and that is why I chose Firecracker twine as one of my choices.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

For even more amazing projects using Timeless Twine and Peachy Keen Stamps, be sure to visit the Timeless Twine Blog.  You'll be glad you did!!

4 comments:

DebC said...

Both of these projects are just outstanding, i love what you did with the twine in the jar! Great way to show everyone what can be done with the twine. The peachy stamps are yummy as always. They can't get any cuter!
Deb C
TTDT

Cindy Beland said...

All your cards are FANTASTIC Janice, BEAUTIFUL job with the twine my sweet friend!!!:)

jessica said...

So fun Janice!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wow! 3 awesome projects. The candy jar with the braided bow is sweet. Great pom and wrapped twine for your Peachy sweet cookies. The framed Thank You is so pretty. Very clever how you used your twine. The Firecracker is one of my favorites too but it is hard to choose and soon want all of the colors. The new Autumn one is beautiful. Great job on your projects.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com