Saturday, September 21, 2013

Gigi McKellips :: Happy Halloween Duo

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have some fun projects to share!
We are continuing our showcase of projects using Peachy Keen Stamps and Timeless Twine. These two make an awesome combination!
 So here is what I created for you today- some FUN Halloween projects!



For the card I used a cut file from Too Cute By Jessica called Zombies and stamped the face using Peachy Keen's Monster Mash Face Assortment. I cut two 1 inch strips of black paper and punched holes into them and used some Olive Green and White Timeless Twine to lace them together. I mounted it under my other layers and stamped the sentiment using PK's PKSC-09 September 2012 Stamp Of The Month set. 


I cut the treat tag using my Cricut and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I added a band of decorative paper and some Olive Green and White Timeless Twine to the body and tag pull. I stamped an colored the bat and sentiment using PK's PKSC-09 September 2012 stamp set. To finish I added a mini candy bar to the inside.

I hope you liked my projects today and are inspired to go create something yourself! Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!


4 comments:

jessica said...

How super adorable are these Gigi!! Awesome card!!!

Unknown said...

Your projects are a sheer delight as always Gigi. LOVE your bats to bits! xxx

Cindy Beland said...

Your treat holder and card are FANTASTIC Gigi, AWESOME job my sweet friend!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Your treat tag is so cute...but then it has a Peachy bat on it :D So clever how you laced paper on the Zombie card. Super way to use the twine!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com