Friday, June 14, 2013

Amy Crockett :: Happy Frogger's Day!

Hello everyone!! This is Amy from Scrapping Mommy here to share a fun card I created for Father's Day.....it is just around the corner. My dad really loves fishing and the Fishin' Frog stamp set helped me make the perfect card for him.

I used my Copic markers to color the image and added some white pen accents.  The background paper is embossed with my Cuttlebug and then inked a little to help show the dimension.  I added some eyelets to thread some twine through and tied it to the card.  Here is a closer look:

I hope that this post has helped to get you inspired to create a fun card for the man in your life.

Hugs,
Amy

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful card! Love this one!!

Cassandra said...

How cute! Love his bathing suit!!!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Amy,GORGEOUS job coloring your PK frog,HAPPY Friday my friend!!! :)

GiGi said...

This is FANTASTIC Amy! Your coloring is AMAZING!