Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cassandra Cauble :: Flower Frame

Hello everyone!  It's so good to be back!  This is Cassandra from CREATING with COLOR by CASSANDRA.  And today I have a sweet little home decor piece for the baby's room:


My sister-in-law's daughter had a baby last week, so I made this super cute piece to hang in the baby's room at my sweet sister-in-law's house to celebrate her being a new Grandmother!!!  The alphabet stamps for the baby's name are from the PKS ~ Lucy's ABCs & 123s : Solid stamp set.  All of the super cute flower faces are from the PKS ~ The Moodies 1 1/8 stamp set.  The sun is made with the PKS ~ You Are My Sunshine stamp.  That sweet little bee was a recent free PKS giveaway.  And if you look closely, you can see the fun little frogs in the flower garden.  They are from the PKS ~ Happy Lil' Froggies stamp set.  

Here are some close ups:





Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by today.  And if you would like more information on how I created this piece, please hop on over to my blog for all the fun details.  See you all again soon.  Have a GREAT day!

~ Cassandra

10 comments:

Josie0602 said...

This is so adorable Cassandra!! I love home decor projects and yours is fabulous!!

Tracy

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning creation Cassandra!! I rocked with this project my friend!

Barb Cox said...

Such a cute idea and so unique just love it.

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! Those flowers are too fun and I love the way you did the name!

Kathy Salido said...

This project is absolutely adorable!! Love the pipe cleaner stems!!!

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Cassandra with your sweet flowers!this project is just AMAZING my friend,LOVE it!:)

Anonymous said...

very cute love the new faces

Dr Sonia S V said...

The flowers look so pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia
soniasv@rediffmail.com
Cards Crafts School Projects

Janice W. said...

Cassandra this is such a darling piece of art! I am sure it will be cherished!

quilt4fun2 said...

Just too darn cute! I love the stems leaves and grass...very clever idea.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com