Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shar Hoff :: Cute Fruit!


Well it had to end sometime and sadly this is my last day guesting on the Peachy Blog, but I have to say, it has been so much fun getting reacquainted with all my peachy stamps, acquiring new ones, and playing along with the PKS team. I hope you've enjoyed my projects and will continue to follow my crafty adventures on my blog at Scrapendipity Studio. Thank you so much to the PKS team and fans for all the love. It has been a blast!! ♥

For my last project, I've used the faceless fruit, one of my very first Peachy sets, with the fruits sentiments (two) set. I used various paper scraps in my stash for this simple card, one of my favorite ways to recycle, and some yellow hemp twine.

Here is a closer view of my friends. ;) They're so corny, aren't they?! LOL In addition to the fruits and fruit sentiments, I used the cornies face assortment, and for the lemon's pucker face, funshine face parts.

Thanks again for the chance to share with other peachy fans and for all the love! It's been PEACHY and I've enjoyed every minute. ♥
 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Enjoyed your projects this month shar. This is a darling card and love the faces.

Janice W. said...

Your card is adorable! I love the corny faces! You chose the perfect face for the sour lemon! You did a great job as guest designer! I can't believe how fast February zipped by!

GiGi said...

This is such a fun card Shar! Those "fruits" are so super cute and the colors scream summer! LOVE IT!

Cindy Beland said...

Shar your card is sooo SWEET with all those cute little fruits,BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!:)

Shar said...

Thanks so much! it's been a blast!!! :)