Monday, October 22, 2012

Saundra Rega :: Halloween Treat Box

Hi Peachy Friends!
With Halloween just around the corner I wanted to share a cute little flat backed treat box.



I used the cute little mummy from SY-908 Halloween Holler Mummy Man. He was colored with Copic markers. I added some orange Stickles to his pumpkins on his shirt. The spider web border is a Martha Stewart punch which had been sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I added some ribbon and the spider from my stash.


The sentiment is from PKSC-09 September 2012.


Lastly, I added some Hershey Nuggets that were wrapped in coordinating cardstock. This box fits 3 nicely.

You can find the instructions for creating this box on Split Coast Stampers.

This was a quick and easy box to put together for a few little munchkins that deserve a treat!

I'd love for you to sop by my blog, Luv Scrapping Together, and say, "Hi!"

Have a Peachy Keen Day! 
~Hugs, Saundra :)




1 comment:

DoBea A. said...

This is adorable Saundra! Love that mummy!!