Friday, August 10, 2012

Don't Worry, Be Happy :: Leanne Garner


Hello Peachie peeps! This is Leanne from CreatedByLeanne and I'm here to share a super fun card with you today! When I was making this card, I also kept in mind the new challenge that started today over on the Peachy Keen Blog! The challenge is Just Cards - Popped Up! Create a card using a image popped up! You can accomplish this by using foam tape, foam squares, or dimensional glue dots! Super fun challenge and we would LOVE for you to play along!

 I just love the faces from PK-112 Cherub Faces and thought they would be super cute to use on my little bees! The sentiment is from July's PKSC and it fits just right for the person I'm sending the card to! I've also used the new Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge, Create A Critter, and the Imagine Cartridge Spring Chic (more info on my blog). Here is a view from the side...


And now for the inside of the card!


Aren't those faces tooooo cute!!! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day and a AWESOME weekend! Hugs, Leanne


3 comments:

Gina said...

so so sweet! I LOVE the inking and colors you chose! Bee- autiful!!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

Beckie Williams said...

omgoodness this is so cute I love the pop out

Melissa said...

Darling card! The inside is a great surprise!