Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Patriotic Arrangement :: Melissa Haas

Hello Peachy Friends! I would like to share a summer project I made for 4th of July. 
I picked up a miniture rose at the garden center and added a rosette. 
My "Uncle Sam's" face is from PK-480 Christmas Character Face Assortment
 The blue stars were stamped with PK-117 Picnic Tablecloth Background
 and embossed with white embossing powder.  I plan on using this as a ceterpiece 
at my 4th of July party but think it would be a nice hostess gift too. 
Enjoy your week and thanks for taking a peek! 


3 comments:

Carol W. said...

Super cute and creative

Kim H said...

What a CUTE and CLEVER idea! I LOVE how you think out side that box! I have to agree ~ center pieces or a gift if you are going to a picnic!

Gina said...

This is so beautiful! Great hostess gift for a BBQ!!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com