Monday, June 11, 2012

Keep on Wishing :: Jennie Garcia


Hello Peachy People!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap.
I made this layout of my daughter trying 
to blow one of those wishing weeds. 
She couldn't really blow it so I told her to shake it. 

The word wishing I made it with Momenta Alphas. 
The flower is from the May Stamp Of The Month,
 I paper pieced it using Momenta Papers. I wanted to use a kind of confetti all round the page and I used the little starburst and heart lightly around the page. 

This is one of the cutest fairies ever!! 
Is from the June Stamp Of The Month!!
I just LOVE her!! I colored her with
 Tombow Dual Brush Pens. 

I used an Action Wobble!! I am crazy about this!! 
For the circles under the photo I used a one inch circle punch.

For my journaling I used an American Crafts Sticker and another flower from the May Stamp Of The Month
I doodled around the page making this scallop thingies. 

I hope you enjoyed this layout!!
Take Care!!

6 comments:

Saundra said...

Jennie, this is fabulous! You always blow me away with your layouts! Love all your doodling and all the extras you put into your projects! ~Hugs, Saundra

Glora said...

INCREDIBLE. Your layouts always make me smile. I love the fairy on an Action Wobble and all the accents and doodles are perfect as always! Hugs- Glora

Lisa said...

WOW, your layout is gorgeous, love the colors and the doodling is awesome. I love those wobbles.

Beckie Williams said...

WHat a great jopb you did. I love it

Melissa said...

What a sweet story- excellent layout.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Jennie, this is beautiful. I love your coloring and the doodling around the page. Fabulous!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine