Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tiki Time :: Melissa Haas

Hello Peachy Friends! I just finished decorating a frame 
I just love the fun mix of stamps in this set. It was just
my luck that the flower stamp fit right in the center
of my frame.  The paper lanterns are stamped on
origami paper. The tiki torches are in this set too,
 along with the eyes that I added on my three tiki totems. 




The tiki torches have fiber on them to make them look "fiery".
The banner on the drink is from
PK-105 Happy Hour.
And my little lime's face is from PK-112 Cherub Faces.

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

You did a great job..Love the tiki faces..Wonderful colors.

Glora said...

This could not be more perfect. I'm totally in love with every little detail!!!! Hugs- Glora

tndj said...

Cute love the colors and the tiki lanterns look really good.

Lisa said...

WOW Love that frame. The tiki torches are awesome and the lanterns look beautiful.