Monday, April 9, 2012

Tick Tock Clocks :: Lorie Souther

Hello!  It's Lorie here today, and I'm thrilled to share with you a couple of cards I made using the new PKSC-04 Stamp of the Month set from Peachy Keen Stamps.   This set is so much fun to work with, has endless possibilities, and it includes so many wonderful sentiments that are perfect for nearly any occasion you can imagine.

The images for both cards were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic markers.  All of the card stock and patterned paper was a part of this month's Peachy Picks Kit.  I love working with these kits!  There's no guess work with them at all, because everything is coordinated beautifully, and there's plenty of product included for many, many wonderful projects. 

The lace trim on this card was also a part of the Peachy Picks Kit.  I stamped the sentiment, then cut it apart , and mounted it using foam dots to pop it up and add dimension.


This card not only shows off the card stock, and patterned paper from the Peachy Picks Kit, but also showcases the amazing clock faces and spinner/hands from Tim Holtz, which are also included in this month's kit.  They're the perfect addition to this larger size pocket watch stamp.  The PK-104 What Time Is It? background stamp made a great back drop for this image, and the sentiment is from the PKSC-04 Stamp of the Month.

I hope you've enjoyed my creations today.  Glad you could drop by!  Have a great day and happy stamping!!!

8 comments:

Cindy :) said...

Hmmmmmm, I totally love everything about the first one, and feel the same way about the second one but I don't know, I have to say that face just gives it such personality, I love it. The TH clock faces are fabulous,going to see if I can maybe buy the kit, I totally love it. My aunt just ordered the Jan. Feb. and Apr. stamp kits while she was here on the wkend but I won't get to play with them till she brings them over the end of May, can't wait :) Next mth she want to order March and she will receive May's, can't wait to see what it's theme will be :) have a great day Lorie :)

maddymuscles said...

So cute, Lorie!! I absolutely love them. This kit looks so fun... I really need to buy it! :)

Saundra said...

Both cards are beautiful, Lorie! I love all the wonderful details you add! ~Hugs, Saundra

Houses Built of Cards said...

LOVE these...and your amazing coloring Lorie!!! Such pretty cards, and great use of the new kit!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Great cards Lorie and you have showcased the Peachy Picks kit beautifully. I really love this kit and I may just have to splurge! ;)

Glora said...

Oh Lorie! Everything you make is absolute PERFECTION and a JOY to look at! I LOVE these! Hugs- Glora

Lorie said...

Thanks everyone! You are all too kind and so sweet!

Kate said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Card. Your coloring is just Beautiful.

Hugs,
kate