Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Peachy Day :: Glorajean Beardall

Hi, this is Glora from Glora's Crafts and I hope you are having an absolutely Peachy day. I wanted to share a peach card with you today. I have not added a sentiment yet, since I think this could work for almost any occasion and I will add a sentiment when I am ready to send it out.


The super sweet face is from the Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment. I got the peach from the Preserves Cricut cartridge and the card shape is from the Lacey Labels Cricut cartridge. I added inking to all the pieces as well as some faux stitching with my Sakura Gellyroll pen. I also added some chalked cheeks to the peach and some Glossy Accents to they eyes. Oh yes and the pretty twine is from The Twinery.Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Soo cute. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Janice W. said...

Adorable!

Dawn said...

Always love your projects!

pawprintspetsits

Saundra said...

Such a sweet card, Glora!

Cindy :) said...

adorabel Glora, I totally love your peachy card, the twine around the edge looks amazing, especially with that super cute bow at the top, well done. :) hugs