Friday, April 20, 2012

Kitty Birthday Card :: Kristi Bennett

Hello Peachies! Kristi here from Little Paper Sprinkles with a super cute, super fun Birthday Card!

Last week Peachy Keen Stamps released 2 new Face stamp sets, Here Kitty Faces and Cherub Faces. I just had to use the super cute Kitty Faces this week, aren't they super cute!!?

I am also super excited this is my first project using my new Cameo! :)

Here is the basic recipe for this card:

(more details on my blog Little Paper Sprinkles)



Have a PEACHY Day!! :)


5 comments:

Kate said...

So Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

This is just too cute! I love these faces and this sweet little kitty! Hugs- Glora

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awww, what a super sweet kitty. Love this.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Anonymous said...

Just when I think I have all the faces I need!

pawprints...

Melissa said...

Nice project with your new machine.