Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Kitty :: Leanne Garner


Good morning Peachy peeps!! My name is Leanne and today is my turn to get to share a card with you!! I'm super excited to share this card I made using the new PK-111 Kitty Kitty faces! I just LOVE these faces! They make me wish I had a kitty of my own! I guess that would never work at my house since I have a miniature Pomeranian that rules the roost!! I'll just have to stick to the paper kind!! I've got all the details on my blog, CreatedByLeanne! I would LOVE for you to drop by and see all the goodies I used in making my card!


This is going to be a EXCITING week here on the blog! Sneak peeks are coming of the upcoming release and you are going to FLIP OUT!! TOTALLY LOVE!!! Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME day!! Hugs, Leanne

10 comments:

Saundra said...

This is such a cute card, Leanne! Love the kitty faces and those flowers are beautiful! ~Hugs

Glora said...

This is SOOOO cute Leanne! That kitty is darling and the flowers look perfect on there too! Hugs- Glora

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!

DebC said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Leanne this is the cutest card! I absolutely love this face too. Now you can't get a cat anyhoo because winston shaved your pom bald and he would be jealous alone just because the cat had more hair!! HEE HEE
Hugs my friend you rocked it!
Deb C

Cassandra said...

What a little cutie! I think I might have to add this new set to my wish list ;) Great job Leanne!

Dee Burns said...

Love this super cute card. I'm fairly new to PK and have a tough time deciding which set of stamps to get first until now...I love this set. Maybe because I have cats and they are something else...lol.
Have a great day!
Dee B

Megan said...

This is absolutely darling! I love all of your details and those flowers are a fabulous touch! Love this!

Lisa said...

What an adorable card, love the cat's face and the flowers are gorgeous.

Cindy :) said...

ohhhh so so cute |Leanne....loving those flowers, one day I would love to get my hands on Emma's dies :)tfs

Lisa B said...

Okay this is the cutest darn thing!