Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Treat Container :: Amanda Bodine

Hey everyone, it's Amanda and I'm so excited to be sharing my project with all of you today.. For my project, I decided to make a fun carrot Easter container filled with some yummy jelly beans.. Well, of course I had to Peachify my carrots with the PK-293 The Cornies Assortment(one of my all time favs) and the PK-101 Medium Polka Dot background stamp.. I just love how these bunny treats turned out and I hope you like them too :0)

I tied a piece of twine around the top of the carrots keep them closed..

Also, I heat embossed the polka dots..




I just love how these carrots open and they are pretty easy to fill..


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my project..

I hope you all have a great day..


Scrappy hugs,

Amanda :0)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Love these carrots! Wonderful Amanda :)

Jamie M. said...

So cute! Wonder how you made the carrots though. I will have to go check your blog to see. Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Michelle said...

These are SUPER cute !!! Ive seen this cut file before but this is wayyyyyy better and cuter !!! awesome job girl !

♥ www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Shelly said...

Oh SO cute Amanda! Awesome Easter treat container!
Shelly

Glora said...

THESE are SO super CUTE!!!!! AMAZING job! I love them to pieces! Hugs- Glora

Cindy :) said...

ohhh aren't these adorable, those Corny faces are sooo cute, love your carrot container Amanda, fabulous!!!