Monday, April 16, 2012

Dolly Layout :: Jennie Garcia

Hi!! I'm Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
I got a girly and peachy layout for you!!
My husband got Lily for my daughter when she was 6 months old and she is still her favorite doll.
This is one of many layouts with Lily on it. :0) 

The sun is from the Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge and I used a face from the March Stamp Of The Month.  The cloud is from April Showers and the face is from the new Cherub Faces Assortment.

How adorable are these dollies!! They are from the Vivienne and Friends Set. 

How adorable is the little girl!!  The dolls come in the wagon but is really easy to cut them out in case they want to play. The sentiment in the little flag is also from this set.

I hope you enjoyed this layout!!
Take Care!!
Jennie

8 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful LO of your little DD so cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

WOW, wow, WOW girl! I just LOVE every single detail of this layout! The colors are perfect and your stamp choices are JUST RIGHT!!!! Hugs- Glora

GiGi said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! I love the way you used the dolls throughout the LO and the super cute colors!

Melissa said...

Vivienne and Friends is one of my favorites... Love this scrapbook page!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Very pretty. Love the colors. It's all so bright and cheery.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Cindy :) said...

love your LO Jennie, your colour combo, doodling and extra details are perfect, so cute, adorable pic as well!
I was going to buy the Vivienne stamp set during the sale on the wkend but decided on some other stamps, maybe I will get it next month, I couldn't decide between her and LuLu :)

Kim H said...

Just ADORABLE! All the details are just INCREDIBLE! So bright and cheerful too! Oh the the CUTIE pie in the picture is too precious!

Unknown said...

Oh how I love to see 'ME' used so beautifully! Those extra dollies scattered around your gorgeous LO are SUCH a clever detail!
(Your daughter is as pretty as a picture). xxx