Friday, March 23, 2012

Sweet Bunny Thank You :: Cristina Garcia

Hiya There!

It's Cristina from Crafting with Cristina

Today I am sharing you adorable project that I created today using my fave Peachy Keen Stamps.

Lately here in Buffalo, NY the weather has been Beautiful with the temps in the high 70's and Low 80's all week. So in my mind SPRING IS HERE and not a moment too soon.

My favorite part of Spring is the flowers and I love seeing all sorts of wonderful creations using flowers and spring colors. One of the creations that I always see are Flower Pot Shape cards. So I made one for the very first time.


I created this fun shape card from a SVG File from Designs on Cloud 9 The Actual flower pot base opens up like a regular card, instead of sliding like Most Flower pot cards do.

All of the Pattern paper is from Echo Park Walk in the park

The flower base is stamped with PK-565 Mushroom Soup in Stampin Up Crumb Cake ink. You might have to expand the picture to see it, as it's pretty much tone on tone.

The faces on my bunny are from PK-441 Cute and Cuddly 1 1/8" and the  sentiment comes from PK-562 Gnomegrown.

I colored in my little bunnies using my Nectar Prismacolor Pencil and added some Ribbon to each of them, a hair bow for the girl and a bow tie for the boy. Some Pink Baker's twine from Timeless Twine finishes off my card.

I hope you really enjoy this spring card!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs!♥
Cristina

8 comments:

Miss Giebel said...

omGosh! Cristina, this is sooo adorable! I love the little girl and the little winking boy bunny! Super cute putting them into a pot just like peter rabbit! LOVE!!

Michelle said...

This is adorable !!! love how they are peakin out of that pot !!! awesome job !

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Migdalia said...

OMG!This is too much!Too Cute Super Cute!!!Love it!!!So far one of the best Easter cards that I have seen.TFS
craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Glora said...

WOW!!!! This is just too cute!!!! I love it SO MUCH!!!! AMAZING JOB! Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

C-U-T-E!! I almost forgot that I now have these faces. I better make some Easter cards!

pawprintspetsits at yahoo...

Kim said...

so incredibly cute! this is one of my all time favorite face sets!

Leanne said...

Super adorable Cristina! Love how they are peakin out of the pots and love the little one winking hee hee! Great job! Hugs, Leanne

Jennie Garcia said...

Cristina, That project is adorable!! I LOVE those bunnies!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/