Saturday, December 10, 2011

Guest Designer Lynda's Peachy winner

Hello everyone....Lynda Lindley here to share with you who is the lucky winner of the Peachy Keen goodies I was giving away this week....but before I tell you who the lucky winner is, I wanted to share with you a few more projects I created with the Critter Faces Set A Largecollection and Winter is for the Birds. I had a package of these tiny little glass ornaments in my craft closet for quite a while and thought it would be fun to see if I could stamp the face onto the ornament...and carefully using Stazon ink I was able to get a clean impression. I then filled the ornament with yellow acrylic paint. I used an orange Sharpie marker to color in the beak...isn't she just the sweetest...


and here she is without the holiday lights...


My final card is for a very special little friend who is celebrating a birthday soon...I ran the tan cardstock through my embossing machine to make it look like a waffle cone...then used my Cricut to cut out the icecream scoops... Stamped the cute face and then mounted the whole thing onto fun pattern paper.


This cute icecream cone is cut from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge.

I also completed this layout...I used the Winter Woodland cartridge for the snowman....and it you look you'll see I used the same face from the chickie project earlier this week...I only inked the eyes this time and turned it upside down...I love how many fun different things you can create with that set!!!


and finally, I have this cute wine/sparkling cider bottle topper....I will share the exact dimension on my regular blog next week in case you would like to know...



Thank you so much everyone for their kind comments and participating in the giveaway this week...I have had the best time being the guest designer!!! Now...for the giveaway...in case you forgot what the lucky winner will be getting....

this awesome sampler packet of stamps; contains 7 faces and 2 whiskers



Winter is for the birds mini stamp set

and something to be sure you can get busy with them right away:

a Pink Acrylic Block 4.25" x 4.25" x .5"


the lucky winner of this amazing selection of Peachy Keen products is...



Happy crafting....Lynda

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynda you out did yourself with the christmas tree ornament,its so cute.May you have a great christmas thank you for the ideas and a great week of fun.



patricia_letsdon@hotmail.com

Vanessa said...

Cutest ideas ever and completely out of the box!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable. I love little chicks. U just gave me inspiration. Thanks for this week

Jamie M. said...

What great projects. I love the variety. The Xmas ornament is wonderful and I especially love the tag on the wine since I give wine out often. TFS
http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

April said...

Love your projects! Has been a great week with you showcasing your creations!

Anonymous said...

Love this cute idea. Love peachy keen stamps. hidalgo67@sbcglobal.net

Cindy :) said...

each project is wonderful, wtg, ty for sharing them all with us :)