Friday, October 14, 2011

Guest Designer Kristin-Lilsweetpea's Place-Day 5

Hey Guys!
Well it's here... my final day as your Guest Designer.
Thank you all for making this week so much fun for me and thank you to Peachy Keen for this opportunity! Your comments are so super sweet... if you'd like to keep in touch and see what I'll be up to for this holiday season you can always stop by my blog Lilsweetpea's Place. I'd love to have you pop in anytime.

Today I got to play along in the Let's Face It Friday Challenge over on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog. How cool is that? The challenge this Friday is "Swirls of wind remind us of flourishes and whimsy! Make a project that whips up our imagination!!"

Guidelines for the challenge are:
Your design must be new
Your project must include PKS Faces
Link up by 10/27 by 11:59 PM



This is the project that I came up with. What better way to represent wind than a tree? These Peachy Keen stamps sure do make it whimsical don't you think? This tree branch came from my yard. I spray painted it black. While it was drying I got to work on coloring all of the stamps and making the scallops for them all. A couple of cob webs later... and it's all done!






Many of you know that each Guest Designer is allowed to give-a-way free Peachy Keen product during their week in the spotlight. The sets that I will be giving away to one lucky winner are:

PK-647 Faceless Fall Fun
PK-550 Pumpkin Faces





 All you have to do to be entered into the drawing is leave a comment on EACH of my projects all week long here on the Peachy Keen Blog. A visit to my blog would be nice Lilsweetpea's Place but it's not a have to. I will be selecting and announcing a winner tomorrow 10/15.

Thanks again guys! It's been a blast!!
Hope to see you all around blog land!
~ KRISTIN ~


16 comments:

Tami B. said...

You've done a great job this week. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Kristin,
What a FAB-U-LOUS Job on this. How very creative. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

jessica said...

What an awesome way to end your PK Guest Designer week! This is FAB!!
TFS :)
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Great job!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Jen R said...

I have loved every one of your projects!!!

kissmyjen at gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

Patricia H said...

Oh my goodness - what a perfect seasonal decoration! Excellent job on this! That little ghostie near the bottom is just THE cutest!

Unknown said...

your room looks great! love the tree- just to cute with a touch of spook!!
kacee

CarolynG said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your tree is FABULOUS!!! You did an outstanding job on this project. I have really enjoyed your projects this week! TFS

callyannc said...

This is super cool! TFS CallyAnn

scrappin2babygirls said...

wow this is so cool i love it! tfs.
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

antdoda said...

To cute loved all of your projects this week!!!

Sue D said...

Very whimsical tree!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Alisha said...

Great centerpiece project. I love it.
alisha.nielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a great take on the new PK challenge
perderg@q.com

Glora said...

This turned out SO super ADORABLE!!!! I think you did a terrific job on this darling Halloween tree and your projects all week were a delight!!!! Hugs- Glora

Kimberly said...

Fabulous project...love it
tfs.
www.justwordz.ca