Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week 29 Winner !!!

Hi Everyone its Michelle from Scrappin with my Bug !!!!
Thank you all again soooo much for coming by my blog and the Peachy Keen blog this past week to support me and the projects I made!!!

The winner of the NEW Winter Wonderland Assortment Faces is .............................. (chosen by random org from both blogs...)


CraftyHaff said...
How cute! Way to make something so simple; stylish

CraftyHaff please email me your info to michelle@scrappinwithmybug so I can get your stamps mailed to you !!!

5 comments:

Cyndi S said...

Congratulations Crafty Haff.

April Ayala said...

Congratulations

Janeen said...

Congrats! These stamps are so cute! :)

Vicky said...

congratulations!!

Raven B said...

congrats CraftyHaff!!!! I cant wait to see what you make with them.