Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Guest Designer Week 7, Day 3

Hello again my crafting friends! CindyB here again today with another project using the "Fab" Peachy Keen Stamps!
Today's project is a page layout using the "Fab" stamp set "say it with flowers"! I just love this set!

I created the border by stamping the 3 flower image several times along the edge of my paper, then using a Martha Stewart punch, I punched the scallop border.

This was such a fun project to complete, the stamps really made the page "pop"!

Don't forget I am giving away the "Create a Critter" face stamp this week, all you have to do is stop by my blog Mrsbscraftroom and leave a comment. I will randomly select a winner on Friday.

Thank you so much for the sweet comments this week! They really mean a lot to me!

See you all tomorrow!
Hugs,
CindyB





21 comments:

Brigitte said...

Such a great layout! And that border is fabulous!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Shirley said...

oh my the flowers really pop out - Beautiful!!
delgador at bellsouth dot net

Laura said...

I love the stamped, scalloped border. I have that same punch and never would have thought to do that! Nice job!

Kathy said...

I love this layout. It could be used by so many different pictures. I love the idea about the flowers and the punch border. I have that same punch. Really dresses it up and changes the whole look. Thank you for the idea. wkrupp2009@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

What a sweet layout. Thanks for sharing!

Saundra said...

Very pretty layout! I love how you created the border.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

grandmafairymary said...

Very Pretty. Love the border! Thanks for sharing!

MulticrafterAmy said...

You did a great job on this. Really a great page.
amywooten2010 at gmail dot com

Michelle F. said...

Gorgeous layout!

Anonymous said...

Your layout came out so pretty. Thanks for sharing it.

Gabriela

Gaby@Hispaniclifestyle.com

Glora said...

Cindy this layout is GORGEOUS and you are right the flowers add that extra perfect little touch. Hugs- Glora

Janice W. said...

Beautiful layout and that flower border is so PRETTY!

sillykid said...

I just love the way you came up with the idea for this card. It is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.

Pookie said...

very nice photo and very sweetly displayed.

pookie
moonqueen69@yahoo.com

Maureen Reiss said...

This LO is Beautiful! TFS

Faith Abigail Designs said...

How beautiful!

Unknown said...

Such a great layout =)

Hugs from Lilli =)
l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Very Cute!!! I think I need to get back into scrapbooking instead of cards...
Lisa countrychickl@hotmail.com

Erika said...

Fabulous layout....

erika.seever at klrd.ks.gov

Heather said...

WOW! I love that border!
ra6352 (at) gmail (Dot) com

Bunnyfreak said...

Great colors.
username at yahoo dot com